PRE ORDER: "Wayfarer" by Mr. S
Mr. S, accompanied by familiar creatures, makes his mark--We're thrilled to announce the release of "Wayfarer", an in-depth look of the pop surrealist's creative practice.
Wayfarer follows the journey of Filipino artist Mr. S, from his early work in street art and graphic design, as Mister Sasquatch, to the development of his signature painting style and eponymous wide-eyed character on journeys of his own. Mapping out his story, the book features pages from the artist’s sketchbook and offers a glimpse behind the many masks he has donned throughout his career.
- Hardcover book, 112 pages
- 12 x 9 inches / 31 x 23.5 cm
- meticulously binded by hand due to special handling needed by the various papers used
- featuring essays by Grace Micah Oreiro, Marz Aglipay, and Gabrielle Gonzales
- wrapped and packaged in customized furoshiki and Wayfarer tote bag
- very limited copies
International and Regional shipping fees are calculated upon check out. For more information, kindly read our Shipping Terms and Return Policies.
Delivery will commence on April 30, 2023. You may message us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.